Ok, I donâ€™t claim being a bookworm, but I love a good read. There are a few books that Iâ€™ve read and adored to the point that Iâ€™m willing to read them over and over againâ€¦ this kind of books is what youâ€™ll find listed below.
So whether youâ€™re looking for a new book to read, or thinking of a special gift for someone, youâ€™re welcome to browse alongâ€¦
- â€œIn Search Of Fatima: A Palestinian Storyâ€: my all-time favourite! I LOVED this book that I actually turned back to page 1 as soon as I finished reading! Yeah, itâ€™s that good! Read my review.
- “The Undomestic Goddess”: Extremely addictive, a crazy character, very exciting twists with really funny situations!
- â€œShopaholic And Sisterâ€: If youâ€™re in the mood for a light romantic comedy, this is it, itâ€™s so much fun, you feel youâ€™re actually watching a movie and canâ€™t wait to see the ending!
- â€œCan You Keep A Secretâ€: Extremely FUNNY! Very realistic, you can imagine it happening to you so easily. And well, I was THIS CLOSE to getting caught reading it during my working hoursâ€¦ yep, you canâ€™t let go unless youâ€™re done!
- â€œThe Readerâ€: This bestseller tells the story of a 15-year old boy who falls in love with a 20 years older woman, their relationship grows, she enjoys him read her books, and one day she disappears… but she becomes a part of his life, which he can never let go.
The book was originally written in German and was translated into around 35 languages because of its success. I read the German version called â€œDer Vorleserâ€.
- “The Book of Tea“: whether youâ€™re a tea lover or not, reading this book will definitely force you to fall in love with good quality tea.
While teaching you about the history of tea, its origin and how it spread around the globe, the book magnificently describes the Japanese aesthetics and culture particularly reflected in the traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony.
In short, a very educational, enjoyable and delicious book.
This is not a comprehensive list, it’s just what came to my mind at the moment. So keep checking for new recommendations 😉